Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Philosopher's Journal (Page 2)


From my experiences I see that one does not gain wisdom; one learns to be guided by wisdom.


Wisdom is the light that shines on all humankind but reflects only that which is truth and love.
To have the unselfish desire to seek truth and love is to follow this light.

Oddly, infants and very small child
ren, seem to me, to be able to see with this light.

All they know is their great need and in this vulnerable, humble state they trust and love so openly and unreservedly.
The light of wisdom even shows on their countenances as they survey the world. I've often felt myself observed by Wisdom itself while b
eing regarded by one of these "little ones."


So, to have advanced in wisdom means only that I have begun to actively seek this guiding light that shines from heaven illuminating all that is truth and love; thus revealing life's path.

I am a philosopher and this is my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment